Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Nebosh Model Question Paper

in Tomb Raiding 3 Series in Pastel, Poisons: Blue Banner with vectors

Finally, I dared to try again with traditional art, it was time. One of my favorite techniques are the cakes, so I decided to make a series of 9 illustrations, each with a base color and a dangerous substance or poison as a player, all women.

The first color is blue, the poisons are not any in particular because that would determine me in excess of 9 colors.

As usual, the original design is far more beautiful than the digitized, but killed a photo quality too so I gave a few laps with Photoshop. Is scanned in two pieces then glue down the middle, I hope you do not notice the brand.





I need more practice is noted. The process I guess it's normal, I used a grid and the light box to draw the face basing on a photo I had on the monitor to go catching the reference. Color has been to experiment, as I have practiced I have no other choice but to do so, hence the numerous errors .

I used colored pencils and pastels and paper faber castell my teintes. I did

a video with the phone while painting to see what came out, and also to remember some things for when the next.








0 comments:

Post a Comment