Saturday, December 11, 2010

Masturnating Befire Your Period

Commission: Adv.

Another new commission, the third part of two previous commissions, the second fairly recent. This time if I could export the layers of light, I've got enough contrast to the whole image, I'm trying to get rid of some of the mania that I have to desaturate everything. And the truth is that I like more the result.

(This version is the uncensored version on deviantart covered her breasts, to avoid the mature content filter)

I could have worked more than the background but I have much to do that so I left. For the same reason I have not done video this time. I have many preliminary sketches of the character because we are not convinced the position to me or the client, in the end we opted to put more natural.

0 comments:

Post a Comment