Tuesday, December 28, 2010

How Do Guys Pleasure Themselves

Strangers

Tenia ganas de terminar esta ilustracion, lleva un tiempo empezada and have not found the time to complete. It has given me a lot of work because I tried some new things with color and background. I feel I have improved a little so that I was more than satisfied with the result.


The fund has been easy but very time consuming for the details, I've done directly on the computer doing various digital sketches to see which fit better. To keep things simple life long I have resorted to the typical perspective with a vanishing point. It's very nice start building a city so long ago almost draw an aerial perspective and I loved it but so in a plane closer is better.

most difficult thing this time was the color wanted to give light of dusk and started painting the background first as usual. But when you're done with the characters I started I realized that the light was left behind at all, so that the characters were backlit. I'm really bad with the lighting ...


I've never colored anything back-but I was horrified to think of changing all the light in the background so try to remedy this by painting the characters with much darker tones in the center and lighter at the edges. Try to integrate the characters into the background but did not get the backlight effect he wanted. I think it is fair, what I like most is the color of the skin, creating a palette with these colors and I start to use them from now.

video I've done because I've been many hours coloring and trying things that I would be impossible to summarize.

0 comments:

Post a Comment