Saturday, November 27, 2010

How Long Do Newborns Need Gloves

Fan Art, Tomb Raider Underworld

the end, that desire had to finish this illustration, I've been dragging for almost two months. I do not usually do fanart but I liked this game so much that I decided to draw one of my favorite heroine, Lara Croft, love their games, I have finished all me.


I made each character in a piece of paper, squaring the action with the light box basing on a circle that had previously drawn on an A3. Where had all the cuts I have assembled in Photoshop. Sai is colored in but I've had very many problems. I've gone from 256 layers and I had to dock it does not handle more than that, the effects of light have been lost because it has a bug memory badly managed and not he wants to save a jpg from a psd of 150 Mb Very bad. I hope to improve these bugs because they are annoying, it's a shame that a program so powerful to have these bugs. For simple drawings so good, but when you get to do something big helmet everywhere.

I edited a video with a small part of the process have been quite a few hours and I have recorded only a part. I have been ill at ease with the topic of the layers of light, the illustration won a lot with them.


(Audio: "Broken, Beat & Scarred" + "That was just your life", Metallica "Death Magnetic")

0 comments:

Post a Comment