Friday, November 19, 2010

2008 Stock Scion Tc Tail Lights

Chibis in Cell Shading + Video

These days I
been doing a commission in pastel colors with two characters and many details, but I can not upload to any site because the person who commissioned me has asked me so, not the first time. As always very good to me I've done a little detail as chibis.

Cell shading are colored, I have understood that it is a technique that uses flat colors and hard brushes without using any kind of blending. Do not give me too well and only use it when I do these puppets fast, I think that would be much better vector (which I'm still fighting with them, hope to get a good result in some designs that I have started before the end of the year)

the moment I have an outstanding commission and after that I think I will open a new theme cheaper and especially to see if it will win something else, the crisis that people buy less than before ... Down video :)


[Audio: "The Unforgiven III" - Metallica (Death Magnetic)]

0 comments:

Post a Comment