Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lakme Cosmetics India Prices

People like me



I like people that vibrates, that we should not push it, that should not be
told to do things, but who knows what to do and
it takes less time than expected.

I like people with ability to measure the consequences of their actions
, people who do not leave random solutions.

I like people with his people and strict with yourself, but do not lose sight
that we are human and can make mistakes.

I like people who think that team work, among friends,
produces more chaotic than individual efforts.

I like people who know the importance of joy.

I like sincere and honest people capable of opposing
with calm and reasonable arguments.

I like people to approach, which is not ashamed to admit that
not know something or he was wrong.

I like people to accept their mistakes,
genuine effort not to repeat.

Like people able to criticize constructively and in front, to
they call them my friends.

I like people who are loyal and persistent, do not die when
achieve it goals and ideas.

I like the people who work for results.

With people like that, I commit to anything, and that these people have had
next to me I fully paid.

Mario Benedetti

0 comments:

Post a Comment